Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cigarettes

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
I am not criticising the right of people to be in a smoke free
atmosphere - but banning smoking on say an open station platform is stupid.

Only a stupid smoker would think that its OK to smoke just because its
in the open.
I can assure you that when I start coughing if I have to breath in that
cr@p its not because I am trying to make a point its because the selfish
*******s have tried to poison me and my lung and throat are reacting to
get rid of the ****.

I take it you avoid all roads then? Even although I agree that fag smoke
is unpleasant to many non smokers, diesel fumes are equally as bad - and
likely just as dangerous.

--
*Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.