Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ramsman Ramsman is offline

Default Wassa lidle

On 20/06/2015 05:48, F Murtz wrote:
It seems that we in AU might be getting Lidle, is it worth having?

We have Aldi is it the same thing?

Quite similar. Google for their website and you'll see the kind of
things they sell. Cheap food, mostly very good quality. The latest trend
is to have their own in=store bakeries. The food items vary according to
the country. You can't get pasties or pork pies in the Netherlands, for
example, nor do British stores sell Dutch-style salted herring.

The tools are usually good too. I have a couple of cordless drills,
various garden implements, a 12V compressor, etc.

--
Peter