Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cigarettes

In article ,
michael adams wrote:
Presumably if there's no tar or any other harmful by-products
then they must be an improvement.

There is, but they still cause a degree of irritation to the throat, etc.
Too soon to know about long term effects. But hopefully less harmful than
smoking tobacco.

The range of flavours seems a bit confusing though.
"A wide variety of flavours are available, including cherry,
vanilla, strawberry, chocolate & blueberry etc"
I've seen a kiosk in a shopping centre with bottles
containing maybe hundreds of flavours.

Although I smoked ordinary fags (Silk Cut) I've settled on menthol to
vape. Not tried every flavour though. Just none at first then tobacco
flavour. Pal was using menthol and I liked it, so have stuck to that.

--
*How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.