Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cigarettes

Mr Pounder Esquire used his keyboard to write :
Mrs Pounder Esquire has been smoking snouts for 53 years.
Three months ago she got one of those e-fag things. After two weeks she
stopped smoking it, she no longer needs a snout and would not bull**** me.
She gave the e-fag to me.
I have been a very heavy smoker for 45 years, and I LIKED it.
I've not had a snout for six weeks and do not want one. There is a pack of
unopened snouts in the house.
Shirley this must be worth a try?

I gave up my 30/40 a day 'habit' using an E-ciggy 10 months ago. It was
as easy as falling of a log. I swapped my 30/40 a day, to the
equivalent of around 10 vaped per day. From that I deduced that rather
than being adicted, it was nothing more than a smoking habit. It was my
first attempt to give up in 50 years of smoking.

Since then, I have persueded another 10 to give it a go and all arrived
at the same conclusion - it was an habit, nothing more. I also advised
the use of something a bit more upmarked than the petrol stations and
supermarkets sell.

My vaping habit now costs me around 3p per day. I also derive much more
enjoyment from it, than I ever did from smoking.

I've always been pretty fit and healthy, no issues at all and I have
not noticed any difference since giving up. What I have noticed is that
minor scrapes and long standing minor problems clear up and clear up
now faster - which is suggested to be a result of the increased oxygen
in the blood.

A really bad heel blister repaired itself in 3 days last week. A
prominent large age spot I have had for many years and becoming more
prominent on my forehead, suddenly disappeared in the past month.
Patches of long standing rough skin, cleare up in the past month.

So stopping has certainly been noticed by my body.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)