Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default OT Cigarettes

On 18/06/2015 23:43, JoeJoe wrote:
On 18/06/2015 20:02, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Mrs Pounder Esquire has been smoking snouts for 53 years.
Three months ago she got one of those e-fag things. After two weeks she
stopped smoking it, she no longer needs a snout and would not bull****
me.
She gave the e-fag to me.
I have been a very heavy smoker for 45 years, and I LIKED it.
I've not had a snout for six weeks and do not want one. There is a
pack of
unopened snouts in the house.
Shirley this must be worth a try?

The Other Half works for the NHS in a geriatric ward - admission to the
ward is generally only for those 75 or older.

According to her they almost never have smokers on the ward... Latest
statistics is that 6 out of 10 of those don't even make it to retirement
age.

I gave up the roll-ups 5 years ago because it was becoming just such a
faff standing in doorways in the rain like some bloody vagrant.
Can't grip a pint glass without craving a fag though, so pretty much
stopped doing that too. Can't say I feel any better for it.
Non-smokers don't live longer, it just seems that way (Ronnie Scott joke
IIRC)