Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default OT. Why we need to leave the EUSSR.

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Brian-Gaff wrote:
If we take our ball and go, how long before we are at war with an EU
country?

Worrying thing is that's probably what a substantial number of
EuroSceptics want.

No, it's what Europe will *get* since the Euro-bigwigs are determined
to enforce their vision of Europe and **** to what the people want.

You're speaking for others. Again. It is impossible to guess 'what the
people want'

With any law or regulation, there will always be some in favour of it and
some not.

Take the standardisation of mains flex colours - to get back to DIY.
Plenty objected to it on principle, and some still do years after the
event. Yet the logic of implementing it should be obvious to all.

the same logic did not apply to fixed wiring.

--
Please note new email address: