john

Default Panasonic TV Problem

First read your own mail before sending.
Call in a TV tech to get an estimate cost.

kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Efandin" wrote in message
om...
My 32” Panasonic TV (Model CT-32G21) has been turning off and on
by itself. When it auto-turned off, I couldn’t turned it on
until it turned on by itself (usually after 5-20 minutes). I didnot
set the Sleep Timer and Program Timer on. I have reset the TV by
pushing Power + Action buttons together -
the Message on TV screen was: “Self Check T6F-4; Memory, PIP,
CRT, Tuner1, MTS are OK.”
But the problem still persists. My TV was connected to 2 VCRs, DVD
player, and an old TV Scientific Atlanta cable box. Can somebody help
please?