Mark

Default OT? CDR Burning Big-Time Problems

In article
,
says...

I've come to the conclusion that the issue isn't the burning
software, but something else, possibly in Windows itself,
but I have no idea what it may be.

I'm looking for any pointers that may help.

Does it burn an image OK with Norton Ghost ? (DOS)

Haven't tried that. I've got Norton System Works, but I
don't think Ghost is a part of that. I'll need to track
that down.

It sounds like something in the drive (possibly the write laser) may
be bad . This would explain it reading OK .

But it writes OK as well. As I mentioned, it will write
(and read) audio CDs just fine. It's only data CDs that are
a problem.

Thanks for the input.

-A

--