Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default SPAM We print and sell perfect Grade A banknotes of over 52currencies in the world

On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 12:30:24 +0100, News wrote:

We print and sell perfect Grade A banknotes of over 52 currencies in
the world.Here is your chance to be a millionaire.our

So let me get this right. I send you bank notes, and you send me bank
notes that are indisinguishable from the ones I sent.

I sometimes wonder, when I see this message, why anyone who could print
perfect banknotes would need to sell them. If they're as good as
claimed, just retire and spend them.

Ah, but if they really ARE indistinguishable, you could then send them
some of their own hooky ones back, and get more hooky ones in return! And
they would never know... because they're indistinguishable, perfect...

For a tenner, you could be a billionaire. It's almost worth a try. Almost.