Posted to uk.d-i-y
News News is offline

Default SPAM We print and sell perfect Grade A banknotes of over 52 currencies in the world

In message ,
writes
On Wednesday, 10 June 2015 21:08:08 UTC+1, Jason spinola wrote:

We print and sell perfect Grade A banknotes of over 52 currencies in
the world.Here is your chance to be a millionaire.our

So let me get this right. I send you bank notes, and you send me bank
notes that are indisinguishable from the ones I sent.

I sometimes wonder, when I see this message, why anyone who could print
perfect banknotes would need to sell them. If they're as good as
claimed, just retire and spend them.

--
Graeme