Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default something else for ukip supporters

On 11/06/15 10:12, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Nightjar
"cpb"@ wrote:

On 10/06/2015 21:42, Tim Streater wrote:

Drinking 12 pints of an evening was never something that attracted me.

I don't recall ever drinking more than eight in one night - eight
blokes, one round each. I'm not sure how I managed that much TBH.

Which is why I don't do rounds.

There were students in my day who managed 12 on their 21st birthdays.

11 pints of Guinness in one evening did not do me any favours on one
occasion. Most I managed at the end of exams was 26 shots of Southern
Comfort. Sat up all night talking with Smelly Jeff and playing arcade
games and drinking a lot of water.

Come about 4am, it all switched off so I went to bed. Woke up the next
morning feeling excellent.