Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] mark.bluemel@gmail.com is offline

Default SPAM We print and sell perfect Grade A banknotes of over 52currencies in the world

On Wednesday, 10 June 2015 22:50:20 UTC+1, wrote:
On Wednesday, 10 June 2015 21:08:08 UTC+1, Jason spinola wrote:

We are the best producer of quality fake and real documents. With over 12million of our documents circulating over the

So let me get this right. I send you bank notes, and you send me bank
notes that are indisinguishable from the ones I sent. Why is this not
quite making sense somewhere?

More to the point - "You are openly admitting to criminality, yet you are asking me to pay you and expect something in return?"