Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Chance John Chance is offline

Default something else for ukip supporters

On 10/06/15 21:31, John Chance wrote:
That is dishonest. Its the UKIP vote that matters.

And it seems to matter very much to plowman.

If UKIP is such a spent force, why does he bother?

He appears to enjoy rubbing your nose in how badly UKIP did MPs wise.

I don't go around pointing out that the liberal democrats committed
electoral and popular suicide. I am content that they have vanished from
the scene.

But we dont have anyone in here claiming that the sun shines out of their
arse.