Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default something else for ukip supporters

On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 13:54:49 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

One thing has stood out to me over the last few years.

The government of the day blaming anyone they can regardless when a
promise is broken. But taking all the credit for anything positive.

..."the last few years"...?

IMHO, does seem to have got worse than once.

Nah, the first term of any incoming government'd always be like it -
it's just that we've forgotten over the two subsequent terms of Labour
and three subsequent terms of Conservatives before. It was just as bad
from 1997, and 1979 - and if Labour'd won this time, it'd be just as bad
now.

If you believed many politicians, Brown was solely responsible for a
(near) world wide recession.

I don't think anybody's actually said that - although many have been
accused of saying it. What everybody has pointed out, perfectly
correctly, is that Brown and Balls were responsible for the UK being hit
far, far harder by it than need be.