Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default something else for ukip supporters

On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 13:52:49 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Do you really think that these ridiculous linkages by which you try and
associate UKIP with the BNP, and these cherry picked 'factoids' that
deny the reality that more people voted for Farage than voted for the
SNP, advance your cause?

How many times does it have to be explained to you that a far larger
percentage of those who could vote for the SNP did so, than for UKIP?
Or are you really so thick you can't see that?

Indeed.

Of those who could vote for UKIP, 8.5% did so.
Of those who could vote for the SNP, 35.5%+ did so.

I dunno about you, but I make that over four times as high. On that
metric, the SNP did about 1.5x better than any other single party across
the entire UK.