Old Nick

Default AA battary capacity, Ah (?)

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:25:30 -0400, Gary Coffman
wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

That defintely seems to be the message.

So I use my crappy Unidens, which can't really handle NiCd/NiMH, run
NiMH, with one extra cell.

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:51:19 GMT, (Old Nick) wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:49:00 GMT,
(Doug McLaren)
wrote something
NiCd have their niche, but most people want NiMH.

Given what you say, why would they? I am serious, as I am puzzled. I
thought NiMH were far better, but I am beginning to wonder why.

The big advantage is energy storage per unit weight. For portable things,
that means either longer time between recharges, or lighter equipment.

Gary

Huh! Old age!. You may hate it, but let me tell you, you can't get by for long without it!

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )