Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default something else for ukip supporters

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

What I think is irrelevant. We're talking about
broken promises made by the prime minister.

Its hardly surprising that he couldn't deliver on that promise
when he was stuck with a coalition with the LimpDems.

What legislation did he propose that the LibDems blocked?

Any politician with even half a clue doesn't let it get to the
coalition partner actually blocking any of its legislation.

That Dave ain't that stupid.

We'll see if he can deliver on that now that he has an absolute majority.

My guess is he won't.

It may well be a lot harder to do than he expected.

Just about every government in recent years has
said they will reduce the numbers - and failed to.

Presumably because it's a lot harder to
do that to say with the non EU immigrants.

They clearly can't do a damned thing about the EU immigrants.