Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default semi synthetic V mineral oil ...

In article ,
Huge wrote:
I'd use up the dead dinos. If it bothers you, change the oil every 3000
miles or every 3 months or soething similar.

Last time I saw a car with 3000 mile oil change intervals was in the '50s,
and it had by-pass oil filtration, and white metal bearings. The same
engines changed to full flow (as all engines from the mid '50s did to
allow modern bearing shells) moved to 6000 mile oil changes.

--
*IF ONE SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMER DROWNS, DO THE REST DROWN TOO?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.