Posted to uk.d-i-y
News News is offline

Default semi synthetic V mineral oil ...

In message , Chris Hogg
writes

I can't really see that you'd be troubled by using the 10W-40, unless
Glasgow is hit by an extraordinarily cold winter in 8 months time.

A distinct possibility, apparently. El Niņo, it is said, is all set for
a repeat of the cold snowy winters we experienced five or six years ago.
That means life as we know it comes to a complete standstill south of
Newcastle, but up here in Aberdeenshire life will continue as normal.
Those in Glasgow will just chuck an extra Mars Bar in the deep fat
fryer.

And don't call me Shirley

Sorry Laverne.
--