Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default something else for ukip supporters

On 08/06/15 08:07, Adrian wrote:
On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 07:47:57 +0100, Tim Watts wrote:

And tell me again why we still used this broken arsed voting system?

Because we don't vote nationally. Never have done. We vote for our
representative for our area, just as we have for centuries since
parliament became democratically voted-for.

Therein lies the problem.

I don't really care who my MP is. I care more about who's running the
country.

I do accept that people like having a local man to who they can write,
but clearly we do have a very broken arsed voting system and we need to
find a better one.