Arthur Jernberg

Default Pioneer 60" Projection Tv

Suggest that you contact Pioneer directly and purchase a service manual from
them, this will assist you in servicing the product. Also the mirror you
bought locally may have different physical characteristics than does the
original from Pioneer. Many of the RPJ mirrors are front surface devices.
Most locally available mirrors are rear surface and will produce defects in
video reproduction when used in RPJ applications. When contacting Pioneer
ask them if their mirror must be a front surface device.
"Victor J. Servin" wrote in message
om...
Hi I had this Pioneer 60" projection tv for year, without any problem,
two month ago the flyback died so i call a tv repair tech service to
replace it, It seems t6hat the guy never did service to a projection
tv because he tried to remove the mirror case and obiously broke the
mirror. I got the new Flyback but the problem is I live in Paraguay,
SouthAmerica, we do not have certified Pioneer service or parts so i
have to buy the Mirror from USA. It will cost me 400$ to bring it
here.
So i Buy the best quality mirror i could find and cut in the same size
and shape than the original one.
The Problem is that now the image its all wrong in the center its ok
but in the side it haves this trapezoid shpe and the colors are
totally unfocus,
I friend of my told me that this is configurable from the service menu
but i have no ideas about the values i have to put into it.
If somebody has an idea what can i do, or how to program these i would
really appreciate it.
The Tv is Pioneer SD-p6091
Thanks!
VJS