Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default something else for ukip supporters

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
immigration is not about racism.

It is with the average UKIP supporter. Even blinkered you must have
noticed.

As my English teacher would have written, in red ink:

"Sweeping statement!"

I see the need for controlled immigration. I also accept that I, as a
white bloke, cannot nonce off to New Zealand without passing their
immigration measurements and it's hard to call that a race issue, unless
kiwis really are another race (and noting that the NZ Cabinet is
predominantly white before anyone says "maori").