Watson A.Name - 'Watt Sun'

Default Turn Your Power Supply into an Ohmmeter - It's Free!

In article ,
mentioned...

"Frank Bemelman" wrote in message
"Ratch" schreef in bericht

"Chuck Harris" wrote in message

If you ask engineers what is Ohm's law, they will say E = iR,

Only because they learned it that way. If you explained the

misnomer,
then what would they say?

...they'd say you're a pain in the butt. You belong to the same category
as the ones that always have to say that RS232 is about voltage levels
and has nothing to do with serial ports. Strictly that is correct, but
at the the same time the *entire* world uses the term when referring
to typical serial ports such as COM1 and COM2 on your PC.

And you would rather blame the messenger than appreciate the message.

E = I * R. Ohm's Law. Always has been, and always will be.

You are in denial. Ratch

And you really are turning into a pain in the butt. At least you're
on topic.

It kind of reminds me of all the spam artlcies in the newsmedia.
They're arguing about the definition of spam, as the whole world is
drowning in it!

There's so much bickering going on, that one would think that no one
understands the problem. I wouldn't be surprised if the lawmakers did
the same thing they've done the last few years: skip it for now and
worry about it later.

--
Thanks,
Frank Bemelman

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@ h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###
Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 at hotmail.com
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html
@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@ u@e@n@t@@