Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The end of the world cometh - 4 boney dudes on horseback spottedby Daily Mail readers...

On 06/06/15 00:02, wrote:

Its an easy question, I'm bemused by the complaint.

Some tweets (without attribution):

I have taken ones from people who's profiles or other tweets suggest
they are teenagers or actively doing GCSEs now.

Whilst the whinage is high overall, some tweets do give me hope. And
some suggest where Adam's next apprentices might be coming from...

=========

She can **** right off #EdexcelMaths
Their is a difference between challenging and impossible

"We won't be lowering the grade boundary because of bitchy year 11's"
#EdexcelMaths

Omg I've just seen that Hannah's sweets question, I feel so sorry for
the GCSE students it's ridiculous #EdexcelMaths

Even I can solve the qn. Kids shld stop complaining. It's not even
difficult. #EdexcelMaths

Did anyone else get the answer right to Hannah and her sweets because I
honestly don't think it was that hard... #EdexcelMaths

====

This one made me chuckle:

Jane eats one orange sweet, jane eats another orange sweet, calculate
the mass of the sun #EdexcelMaths

Because (albeit at A-Level) when Dennis taught us about centripetal
force and gravity, I did exactly that, based on knowledge of the
distance of the sun from earth and how long a year is... It was cool

Compared to some of the kids in my class, I was pretty average.