Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The end of the world cometh - 4 boney dudes on horseback spottedby Daily Mail readers...

On 05/06/15 16:15, Brian-Gaff wrote:
It does not seem a very useful form of the problem. OK I know its trying to
get people to not think in a regimented way and find the missing bits of
the puzzle from what is given, but my main annoyance at most exams, which I
always did badly at, was the meaningless unuseful problems they put in them.
Real world problems should be used in my view, as that is the situation
these people are going to use their talents in, not some ambiguously worded
meaningless problem.
Brian

It is a pity my 1988 past question is in image format and not text - you
would have liked it - it was calculating concrete mixes!