Watson A.Name - 'Watt Sun'

Default Turn Your Power Supply into an Ohmmeter - It's Free!

In article Zj1Sa.94494$N7.11951@sccrnsc03,
mentioned...

"Sofie" wrote in message
Sir Charles W. Shults III:
That is a good in depth, overly complicated, answer but not the one I was
looking for

There was these two Engineers.... leaving the work place, they were headed
home.
They left the building headed out to the parking lot when the first engineer
stopped at a brand new 10 speed bike,
bent over and unlocked it. The second engineer looked at the first and
said, "Hey, I didn't know you got a new bike."
The first engineer started recounting his experience at getting the new
bike, "Yeah, I was out jogging my 1/2 block down the street when a lady on
this ten speed bike came by. She stopped. Got off the bike. Took all her
clothes off. Stood in front of me and said to me that I could have anything
I wanted." The second engineer thought for a moment and replied, " Yeah,
good choice, I don't think you'd fit into any girlie clothes, either."

Heh-heh. I think I posted that or something similar a couple weeks
ago.

So, now that we've had a nice discussion about ohm's law, explain that
fangled volt/amps rating on stuff.
I'm sure someone will note it is "nonohmic" somewhere...

So if a regular diode is nonohmic, what's a schottky diode? Half a
nonohmic? Sort of like the sound of one hand clapping... ;-)

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@ h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###
Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 at hotmail.com
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html
@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@ u@e@n@t@@