Posted to uk.d-i-y
Malcolm Race[_2_] Malcolm Race[_2_] is offline

Default OT Windows 10

On 2015-06-01, Jethro_uk wrote:

[46 lines snipped]

I find the current "cloud" fad fascinating. It's almost as if everyone
who came into IT in the 60s and 70s is now retiring leaving a bunch of
young turks who have rocked up with the eternal conceit that it's their
generation that invented the current incarnation of the sliced loaf.

*applause*

+1

I am disturbed by the way in which MS seem to be trying to take away any
semblance of control from the user

To all of the Linux community who will descend on this post, I would
like to point out that, like it or not, many of us are forced to live
and work in an MS world.

Malcolm