Posted to uk.d-i-y,comp.mobile.android
Poutnik[_3_] Poutnik[_3_] is offline

Default Micro SD Card failure modes - WAS: 'Seeing' Android phone fromWindows PC

On 05/31/2015 10:06 PM, Roger Mills wrote:

Following advice given here to enable ES File Explorer's Remote Manager
function, I managed to use an FTP application running on my W7 computer
to do two-way file transfers between the computer and my Android 5 Moto
G phone - including accessing data stored on a micro-SD card inside the
phone.

Just general side note hint for file transfer:

I use a convenient way of WiFi syncing between Android 4.3
and my PC over the WPA2 Wifi router by SyncMe android utility.

I have shared a dedicated PC folder \WIFISH
and I defined for SyncMe several syncing profiles
defining ways of syncing and synced Android folder.

--
Poutnik