Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default cutting wires

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
If they were unsound in principle, they'd have been outlawed years ago.

More and more bits of it have been/ are being outlawed in each new
edition of the regs.

There have been minor revisions. None were retrospective.

The revisions never are AFAICS.
However the fact that they have revised them shows they started life
with problems and they still have problems.

Like you should have been.

Is that your normal answer when you have lost?

I take it you don't have rings in your house since you consider them such
a hazard?

I have rings, I also know what not to do because of their design faults.
In fact this house is so old it still has rewireable fuses and I haven't
got round to replacing the box.

Or are you simply full of ****?