Dave Hinz

Default Foundation woes.... continued...

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:18:01 GMT, John Moorhead wrote:

I perhaps should have gotten some other backhoe service, but this was the
only guy to return repeated calls. Sometimes I just *ucking ***HATE***
contractors. Nothing personal, to those of you who are, I was just hoping
to at least have the footings dug out before someone ****ed me off....

Dealing with contractors can be a major hassle. Just wait until you
try to get a concrete guy to do the flatwork. Around here, anyway,
they're so damn busy that apparently they can get away with crappy
pre-sales conduct (not showing up, not returning calls, etc).