Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default on end

On Sun, 31 May 2015 12:12:25 +0100, Scott M wrote:

dennis@home wrote:
On 31/05/2015 11:32, Scott M wrote:
ARW wrote:
"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message
I don't know as I do not have the correct orifices to need one, but
I'd imagine it might be the same problem.

I suppose that you have never had a good look around in a sex shop.

If Brian did that we'd all have to go and visit him in clink, having
been banged up for groping the merchandise.....

(Brian's blind, Adam :-) )

Adam knows.

Well, I did think he did, but liked my comment too much not to post it
:-)

And anyway, Brian wasn't always blind...he had his chances to look round
(not that I'm suggesting he did, you understand)