Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_5_] Graham.[_5_] is offline

Default on end

On Sat, 30 May 2015 04:53:51 +0100, Bill Wright
wrote:

When I buy a thing, I always check whether it will stand on its end or
its edge, if this is possible for the thing in question. It isn't merely
because I might want it to stand on its end, it's because I regard the
ability of a thing to stand on its end as evidence that the designer has
done a thorough job. I'm talking about small screwdrivers, torches,
remote handsets, tape measures, cameras, cordless phones, all that sort
of thing.

Bill

Bill, did this mode of thinking apply when you were choosing a new
girlfriend?

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%