Ted Edwards

Default small/portable oxyacetylene rigs

Don Foreman wrote:

OK. I started out with an MC acetylene, R oxy (20 cu ft I think)
and an aircraft torch. Even with light use I ran out of gas
quickly.

So did I (back in '74) and, like you, added a Little Torch. I also
leased big tanks and kept the small rig for carrying. I turned in the
big tanks when we moved and haven't replaced them since I by then I had
TIG and a plasma cutter. Still find use for the O/A outfit but not
enough to warant investing in big tanks.

Those little rigs can be very handy.

Especially when you a buy a couple 20' lengths of something too whipy
for the car top rack.

Ted