Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default [OT] Playing mp3s in the car

"News" wrote in message
In message , ARW
writes

Post a photo. The connectors are usually compatible (or can be made to
fit)

Right, this is the current radio :

http://www.binnsroad.co.uk/misc/radio/

BTW Does anyone know the code to reset my car radio? Some daft **** took
it out to make a video and he now needs the code to make it work again.

Oh ****. Now I feel guilty :-)

Don't be. I found the code later on.

BTW The timing of your post was impeccable.

The only reason I could make the video so quickly was because last week an
apprentice asked me how to remove his car stereo (he has just passed his
test and has bought his first car and NEEDS a new CD/MP3 player etc). I told
him it could be done with 4 nails and I still had the nails used to remove
his radio in my pile of crap that I empty from my work trousers at the end
of a days work.

He still has a lot to learn. It cost him £20 in a bet that he made before
the journey home. I said that I could drive home without using the clutch -
and I did. He should never have said "You cannot change gears without a
using the clutch"

--
Adam