Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. EUSSR Brexit.

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 28 May 2015 16:40:34 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Although a freind from spain say it cuses problems in her old
village where a lot of properties have be bought by the English and
those living there all their lives can't afford to buy them and how
that has changed some towns in Spain.

If that's the basis of your argument, you'll have to stop UK residents
buying holiday homes in the UK too, then.

Why ?

Sometimes wonder if you understand what you post...

--
*I have my own little world - but it's OK...they know me here*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.