Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Email from BT

In article ,
Brian-Gaff wrote:
Probably the email equivalent of a blitz style marketing campaign where
everyone gets the same details in the hope they can flog you another bit
of kit.

It's what I'd have expected, but no. They can't be attempting to sell me
an upgrade as already have the best they offer. I don't think they offer
to run fibre into a single house if it's not already available.

Nor were there any links to a sales pitch - merely to help pages.

It was them saying they'd checked the Wi-Fi speed and it was below par
which intriqued.

They lied.