Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. EUSSR Brexit.

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
I think most sensible people would think free movement of peolpe
between countries would be problematic.

Really? You want to stop Brits retiring to Spain, etc?

No, where have I said that ?

Two sentences above?

I've said nothing about restricting brits or anyone else from retiring
in/to Spain.

So that's nothing to do with free movement of people?

What I did say was that sensible people would find such a
thing can cause problems.

Absolutely anything can cause problems. Winning the lottery, for example.

But if you can;t see a problem does that make
you more or less knowledgable.

I'm not claiming anything.

--
*Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.