Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. EUSSR Brexit.

On Wednesday, 27 May 2015 21:17:06 UTC+1, bert wrote:
In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Well so it was until you made the blanket statement that anyone who had
or wanted restricted immigration was ipso facto a racist.

I was referring to political parties whose prime objective is to stop
immigration. At any cost.

I don't think any p0litical; party has proposed that. Not even the BNP.
Can you enlighten us please?
--
bert

I was wondering that UKIP wanted restrictions just like any sensible person or country should do. He's never mentioned sending hios german wife back home has he or anyone else.