Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. EUSSR Brexit.

On Wednesday, 27 May 2015 17:13:20 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 May 2015 14:38:31 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
The main one which UKIP and all the other racists hate. Free
movement of people between countries.

I think most sensible people would think free movement of peolpe
between countries would be problematic.

Really? You want to stop Brits retiring to Spain, etc?

No, where have I said that ?

Two sentences above?

I've said nothing about restricting brits or anyone else from retiring in/to Spain.
What I did say was that sensible people would find such a thing can cause problems. But if you can;t see a problem does that make you more or less knowledgable.

Leting the jimmy savilles, Gary Glitters of the world go anywhere
they wish doing whatever they wish.

Now that's convoluted thinking even for you...

Gary Glitter went to various places to live how he wanted. I do NOT
think it ok that a choild sex offender should be able to go to another
country adn aduse children the way he did here. I believ kids should be
protected from such people throught the world not just in London or
wherever.

Do you find it acceptable that he (allegedly of course) went to cambodia
and thialand for sex with children

I think sex with children unacceptable in any country. Regardless if by a
national or vistor.

But WTF has that to do with immigration?

GG emigrated didn't he ? he was one of those that left the UK to live elsewhere others have done that too. We don;t want to import crimminals of any sort do we.
'Free'movement implies just that, which is why I'd like restrictions on such things. I do NOT think those with criminal convictions should be allowed to skip countiries and get away with it when the same laws apply in those countries.

I wouldn;t weant IS's to set up here in the UK and I don't care how
un PC that makes me, and it doesn't make me a racist either a
cultraslist perhaps but that's to complex for most people to
understand.

If what you mean is the idea of an Islamic state in the UK, it's
laughable.

Why it's happened small scale not as IS's but with FGM practices forced
marriages or do I have to agree that these soprt of practices are
allowed so I ncna think of myself as PC. I'd rather people called me a
racist for reporting a black person for commiting FGM.

Not quite sure why you consider it racist or non PC to report a crime?

I don't, why do you consider it OK for free movement of people without restrictions of what they do or what they do in those countries.