Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default OT Cameron's cunning plan

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." writes:

"harryagain" wrote in message
I see Camoron is giving the Scots/SNP more fiscal powers.
Cunning plan to discredit the SNP and the lying little bitch forever.

The Scots will be eating grass after five years of the New Marxist
SNP.
They will have stolen all themoney in Scotland.
(And ours if they get chance.)
They will be in debt up to the hilt.

The best thing sensible Jocks can do is flee to England.
(Most already have)

well we have free prescriptions....council tax that hasn't increased in
about seven years......why would we want to go to England ? ........
but you
are correct she is a wee bint ......

Which is paid for by England (actually, almost entirely London).
But then in any country, the wealthy areas subsidise the rest.

Andrew Gabriel

myth

"There's none so blind as those who will not see ......."

Andrew

apart from blind people .....