Ratch

Default Turn Your Power Supply into an Ohmmeter - It's Free!

"William Hayes" wrote in message

"Ratch" wrote in message
those formulas are NOT Ohm's law, and it is wrong to
call them that.

As I pointed out earlier, there is no "Ohm's law equation". I

believe
you are referring to the resistance formula R=V/I and its variations,

which
is not Ohm's law, although it is often mistakenly called that. Ohm's

law
is
a property of a material as explained in

http://www.launc.tased.edu.au/online...ctric/resistnc
/Resistance.htm
which I posted earlier. Did you read it? Ratch

I keep getting "Can not find server - the page you are looking for is
unavailable."
send me a copy.

I'm piqued. I'd like to know why you think E=I*R is not "Ohm's Law".

William Hayes, Ph.d. E&E.

My apologies, try this. I can also post a couple of snippets from two good
physics books which back up the link. Ratch
http://www.launc.tased.edu.au/online...Resistance.htm
http://maxwell.byu.edu/~spencerr/websumm122/node50.html