William Hayes

Default Turn Your Power Supply into an Ohmmeter - It's Free!

"Ratch" wrote in message
those formulas are NOT Ohm's law, and it is wrong to
call them that.

As I pointed out earlier, there is no "Ohm's law equation". I

believe
you are referring to the resistance formula R=V/I and its variations,

which
is not Ohm's law, although it is often mistakenly called that. Ohm's law

is
a property of a material as explained in

http://www.launc.tased.edu.au/online...ctric/resistnc
/Resistance.htm
which I posted earlier. Did you read it? Ratch

I keep getting "Can not find server - the page you are looking for is
unavailable."
send me a copy.

I'm piqued. I'd like to know why you think E=I*R is not "Ohm's Law".

William Hayes, Ph.d. E&E.

"By Trying to understand the natural world around us, we gain confidence in
our ability to determine whom to trust and what to believe about other
matters as well. Without this confidence, our decisions about social,
political, and economic matters are inevitably based entirely on the most
appealing lie that someone else dishes out to us. Our appreciation of the
noticings and discoveries of both scientists and artists therefore serves,
not only to delight us, but also to help us make more satisfactory and valid
decisions and to find better solutions for our individual and societal
problems." - Frank Oppenheimer.