Noah

Default Mitsubishi VS-4571 video problem (0/1)

Help! My boss gave me his broken Mitsubishi 45" projection TV. Said
video went out came back the next day and then went out again.
I plugged it in and watched TV for three days before it went out.
Now TV picture takes about 5-20 mins to come up and it is
intermittently jittery and picture goes out until it just stops. OSD
is not affected.

Ok, let me just say "I'm not a TV repair man or electrical engineer"
I like to tinker and I can solder a bit. My brother can help me with
the testing of components.
I'm just looking for expertise to tell me where to start or give me
suggestions.
Some research on the internet says some TVs of this model had problems
with cracked solder on the metal pins in the vertical winding
connections on the yokes.
Other messages suggest a vert sync failure. Any suggestions would be
appreciated. I have attached pictures and a small movie file from my
digital camera and can send more of TV innards if needed.

Also if anyone knows where I can get schematics for cheap, please let
me know. Thanx.

Regards,
Noah