Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default [OT] Playing mp3s in the car

In article , ARW
wrote:
"News" wrote in message
In message , ARW
writes

And here is the DIY proof. I have just made a video for you.

http://youtu.be/DpwoHoSHnHY

Hell's teeth. It works. Bugger me. Thank you. I'm sitting here with
the radio in my hand.

Next scary bit is the wiring. There are two 8 way connectors in the
back of this radio, but the one on Amazon only has one 6 way
connector, but there must be a way of joining the two. Probably.

Post a photo. The connectors are usually compatible (or can be made to
fit)

BTW Does anyone know the code to reset my car radio? Some daft **** took
it out to make a video and he now needs the code to make it work again.

Different radios, different codes. Once upon a time it was said that if
you put the radio in tehfreezer for a few hours it would forget about code.

--
From KT24 in Surrey

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18