Martin Angove

Default Rabies on Million Pound Property Experiment BBC2W ????

In message ,
"in2minds" wrote:

does anyone know when it's on on BBC2W ?

I can only find it on normal BBC2 (EN, IR & SC) not Wales... bloody
typical /c;

We watched it on analogue BBC2 in Wales at the same time as everyone
else. Don't forget that digital BBC2W takes rather a lot more regional
programming than any other variant of BBC2 - is it 2000 to 2230 every
night or something? Chances are it's just been skipped.

I don't doubt there'll be repeats sometime though - look out for it on
BBC3 ;-)

Hwyl!

M.

--