Asimov

Default Turn Your Power Supply into an Ohmmeter - It's Free!

"Alan Harriman" wrote to "All" (16 Jul 03 22:18:49)
--- on the topic of " Turn Your Power Supply into an Ohmmeter - It's Free!"

Most Englishmen were also expecting biscuits and cheese on the Moon...
And so too apples bopped people on the head because the Earth sucked.

However, the German physicist George Simon Ohm found that a current
flowing through a conductor is directly proportional to the electrical
force that produces it. i.e. E=IR

So the other fellow with the ohmic and non ohmic materials discussion is
trying to pull a fast one. i.e. a troll

AH From: Alan Harriman

AH C'mon, we've been calling it Ohm's law since elementary school. Now
AH you're gonna tell us we're all wrong? If enough people call it Ohm's
AH law, then it's Ohm's law. : - )

AH Alan Harriman

.... Is reactance then illusory? No, it just appears that way...