Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_2_] Tim+[_2_] is offline

Default Washing machine in my bathroom ....

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 13/05/15 06:57, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 May 2015 08:26:16 +0100 Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote :
I had a report once from a person in a block of flats that the whole
building was shaking and about to collapse...it was a wummin' on the
ground
floor who had a washing machine that was very badly out of balance and
she
had wedged the machine under the worktop!! ....she couldn't afford a new
machine she told me ...

Badly out of balance ... or packing bolts not removed?

she said it used to be OK .......

concrete weights fallen off the drum...?

More likely just one of the suspension springs has come unhooked or broken.

Tim