Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT; Education

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Monday, 11 May 2015 12:17:26 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Saturday, 9 May 2015 11:08:26 UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Rod Speed used his keyboard to write :
His first name & surname were very common English names, so I
assume English is his first language, although I might be wrong.

SWMBO works in social services and commented that they get many
similarly poor communications.

Not saying my grasp of grammar & punctuation is 100% perfect.

Which prompts the question; just how bad is our education
system?

You don't know that one was produced by the british education
system.

Or that it even bothered to show up in school much even if it
was.

Likely it was a product of the British education system. At least
most
everyone used to leave school with the basics, but the basics seem
not
quite so important now, judging by some of that which I read.

But less than 20% of those in School are British (In london)

BULL****.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pils-time.html

Even someone as stupid as you should be able
to grasp that that is 50%, not 20% and it isn't
true of the whole of London anyway.

I never said it was the whole of London.

Everyone can see what you said about London.

and that was nearly 4 years ago !

That hasn't changed much in that time, liar.

It has.

Bull**** on that lie about about what percentage
of kids in schools in London are british.

You wouldn;t have noticed the
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...N-8-years.html

And **** all of those would have kids in school in London.

Just the moron I was waiting for to allow me to post it.
Note that they include Polish as being white because they
are. Even if a racist like you doesn't see them as white.

That was a joke, Joyce.

No Jokes are meant to be funny

Your SoH bypass is your problem, ****wit.

so not much point in speaking English few
understand and even less will be listening.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

I sit at the bus stop with kids and parents going past
every weekday I rarely hear English being spoken.

Isn't true of the whole of London.

I wasn't siting at *a* bus stop which covered the whole of London.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

What single bus stop in London to yuo think coveres the whole of London ?

Even sillier than you usually manage.