Posted to uk.d-i-y
News News is offline

Default OTish fibre broadband,home networking etc

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 11/05/15 16:24, News wrote:

The answer, I suppose, is buy a network switch.

well the answer is not a 10Mbps hub, anyway.

Yes, I suppose it could be a 10Mbps hub.

Anyway, panic over. Having spent far too much of my life lying on the
floor, trying various combinations, plugging, unplugging and constantly
running speed tests, son says don't worry Dad, I can connect the PS
wirelessly. Argh! Why didn't he say that before?

However, just in case that does not work, what do I need? There seem to
be countless LB-LINK 5 Port Fast Ethernet Switch LAN Network Hub Wired
RJ45 Splitter BL-S515 for less than a tenner delivered. That'll do the
job?
--
Graeme