Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT; Education

On Monday, 11 May 2015 12:17:26 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Saturday, 9 May 2015 11:08:26 UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Rod Speed used his keyboard to write :
His first name & surname were very common English names, so I assume
English is his first language, although I might be wrong.

SWMBO works in social services and commented that they get many
similarly
poor communications.

Not saying my grasp of grammar & punctuation is 100% perfect.

Which prompts the question; just how bad is our education system?

You don't know that one was produced by the british education system.

Or that it even bothered to show up in school much even if it was.

Likely it was a product of the British education system. At least most
everyone used to leave school with the basics, but the basics seem not
quite so important now, judging by some of that which I read.

But less than 20% of those in School are British (In london)

BULL****.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pils-time.html

and that was nearly 4 years ago !

Just the moron I was waiting for to allow me to post it.
Note that they include Polish as being white because they are.
Even if a racist like you doesn't see them as white.

so not much point in speaking English few
understand and even less will be listening.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

You've got no idea have you. You being playing with stun guns
puting it up against your temple to see it it works.

I sit at the bus stop with kids and parents going past
every weekday I rarely hear English being spoken.

Isn't true of the whole of London.

I wasn't sting at *a* bus stop which covered the whole of London.